Friday, December 17, 2004

Things you probably didn't know

Here a few things that I learned from a recent interview with Moammar Gadhafi and that I feel compelled to pass along.
  • Gadhafi was 50% responsible for Bush's reelection.
  • "Isratine" is the solution to the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
  • Libya is "a model of moderate Islam" and, if that model was emulated throughout the Middle East, terrorism would be defeated.
  • Gadhafi has no power in Libya. All power is now in the hands of the Libyan people.
As long as I have taken it upon myself to cure ignorance, here are a few other things you should know.
  • My blog endorsement of Bush was the other 50% responsible for his reelection.
  • "Winnesota" is the solution to the Wisconsin-Minnesota rivalry.
  • I have more raw athletic ability than Tiger Woods, but I prefer intellectual pursuits.
  • I'm not full of sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: