Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Perpetual anger

To be a hard-core leftist must really suck right now. I am no GWB apologist, so I say that with some degree of pity, not glee. kos (who has by far the most readers of any blog anywhere), for one, has just lost it. Here is an excerpt from a post today (a post that at this point has a staggering 748 comments).
But what makes me angry was Kerry and his gang's inability to take advantage of the situation. I may regret saying this later, but f*ck it -- they should be lined up and shot. There's no reason they should've lost to this joker. "I voted for the $87 billion, then I voted against it." That wasn't nuance. That was idiocy.
UPDATE: Many of the comments to the kos post opine that the Democrats nominated the wrong guy. I disagree with that, for the reasons stated here. Kerry was the best option the Democracts had, and he came within 125,000 votes in Ohio of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: