Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Another name change

When I decided to set up this blog, my ultimate goal was to establish another haven for civilized discussion among reasonable people about the events of the day. Such a discussion in the comments has been understandably limited to this point (although there have been lively discussions in the comments at cross-posts at Centerfield), but the traffic has been otherwise way above expectations thanks to links from super-bloggers such as Instapundit, Roger L. Simon, and Joe Gandelman.

At this point, I have decided that before too much time passes (how long is 2 months in blog years?), I want to take my name out of the title of this blog, and change the blog's name to an idea. The idea is this: regardless of the question presented, what would a reasonably prudent group of persons conclude is the correct course of action under the circumstances? (This is the question typically presented to juries.)

So going forward (until I change my mind again), this blog will be titled: "Reasonable Prudence." I want to encourage anyone who stumbles upon this blog to express his or her "reasonably prudent" judgment on any issue raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: