Saturday, January 22, 2005

Classless prick

The buzz has always been that Vijay Singh is a prick. Now I have all of the confirming evidence that I need, and I hope the guy chokes in every major championship that he plays in during the rest of his career.

From his long-time caddy comes this.
“I never got a ‘Good morning’ from Vijay, or ‘good club’ after a shot, or ‘have a nice night’ at the end of the day. It was either nothing or a negative if he did speak to me,” Renwick said. “Being courteous isn’t much to ask. There’s only so much of that stuff you can take, no matter how good the money is.”
Vijay is also the guy who, upon leaving Augusta in 2000 as the Masters champion, said "kiss my ass, everybody." Classless and a prick. What an endearing combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: