Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Todd's Blog: Day One (Election Day)

It is election day and I have decided that it is as good of a day as any to start a personal blog, something that I have been thinking about doing for some time. Exactly seven months ago today, I joined the group blog Centerfield, "A Weblog of Centrist Voices in American Politics," as a contributor for the purpose of helping me to decide who to vote for this year. Last week I made my final decision.

I intend to continue blogging at Centerfield about policy and politics, but I wanted to establish a place where I can talk about whatever I want. I don't know how much or how often I will write here and I expect hardly anyone to read this but, for those who do, I hope that you will comment from time to time. So here I go.

Day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: