Tuesday, April 12, 2005

iPod

I was frustrated using this bulky Sony Walkman when running because it never quite felt comfortable strapped to my arm and the radio reception was inconsistent at best. So I decided to get a low-end iPod shuffle (which arrived yesterday) and I realized instantly that I have been missing out on something great.

I can download my entire CD collection to my computer, attach the iPod to a USB port, and the software will randomly select 100+ songs which themselves can then be played randomly on the iPod. At anytime, I can just attach the iPod to the computer again and get 100+ different songs. And the darn thing is the size of cigarette lighter, which means that not only will it be super convenient for running but I can carry it in my pocket so that I can listen to it on the bus on the way home from work. This thing is going to change my life (at least a little).

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: