Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Progress report



(Link for easier to read version. Hat tip to Dave.)

For the handful who care, here is a brief update on my training for the Twin Cities Marathon in October.

Last weekend, I participated in my 3rd half-marathon in the past 3 months. I was encouraged because I finished more than 7 minutes faster than I did in my 1st half-marathon, and more than 12 minutes faster than I did in my 2nd. I have now run about 500 miles since March, and I plan to run another 200 or so before the marathon. At this point, I think that I am going to be ready to finish if not ready to make an overly impressive time.

By the way, after much experience seeing the enjoyment level for non-golfers who have been asked to participate in corporate sponsored golf events, today's Dilbert has added punch for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: