Monday, August 22, 2005

Best. Golfer. Ever.

Link.
Woods birdied The Monster, the 667-yard par-5 16th hole, to move one shot ahead, then played for conservative pars on the final two holes to ice his 45th PGA Tour victory, an impressive total for a guy who isn't going to turn 30 until December. . .

He smashed 24 drives in excess of 330, 14 more than 350 and seven beyond 370. . .

I think we're looking at the second coming of Tiger next year. This may sound crazy, but it's just possible that Tiger's best is yet to come. As you know, that would be something to see.
When I'm old and watching golf on TV (or its technological successor) with my grandchildren, I have no doubt that I will be telling them about the Best. Golfer. Ever. (Don' get it? See here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: