Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

I introduced my son to the original Star Wars trilogy when he was 3 years old, and he has seen each of those movies several times. Ever since, his favorite toys have included light sabers and Star Wars - Lego ships.

Because of the lousy reviews, I didn't go see either Episode I or Episode II in the theater. I rented Episode I from Netflix but turned it off after about an hour and I never bothered to rent Episode II. But no matter what the reviews said, I was not going to stay away from Episode III. How could any fan of the original trilogy pass up the opportunity to learn the details of Darth Vader's turn to the Dark Side?

Cole and I went yesterday and neither of us was disappointed. I thought that it was so good, in fact, that I might go back and watch Episode I and Episode II just so I have the complete story, even though I know going in that those are the worst chapters. I bet Cole would even be willing to suffer through them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: