Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What did I miss?

What happens in Texarkana stays in Texarkana, at least with respect to the non-golf activities. Suffice to say that much fun was had by all, and arguably too much fun was had by some.

With respect to golf, it wasn't the Tiger vs. Phil - Battle of the Titans (which I really wish that I had seen). Nevertheless, yours truly is the proud winner of the Texarkana Cup (a shotglass) based on six rounds of a trip-long stroke play tournament.

The weather was great, and the nicest dentist in Texarkana (a Brit and former European Tour player) hosted us at the Texarkana Country Club, the place where Bryon Nelson got his start. We also played four rounds at the Hank Haney Golf Ranch, and one round at the the Country Club of Arkansas.

Tomorrow (actually, later today) I will try to reintegrate myself into the real world and figure out what I missed while I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: