Sunday, November 21, 2004

Vikings win (finally)

Finally, I get to read the sports page again on the day after a Vikings game. (I won't subject myself to the punishment after a loss.) The Vikings ended a three game losing streak today, beating Detroit 22-19. Culpepper is definitely maturing into a big-time, clutch quarterback.

Two weeks ago, when the Vikings took the lead on Indianapolis with 2:54 left on the clock in 4th quarter, I was almost certain that Manning would lead the Colts to the winning score. Last week, when the Vikings took the lead on Green Bay with 1:20 left on the clock in 4th quarter, I was almost certain that Favre would lead the Packers to the winning score. Today, when the Vikings took the lead with 1:49 left, I was almost certain that Harrington would NOT lead the Lions to the winning score. I was right every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: